All About Me

My photo
I came to blogger when i was 14 .my all time favorite teacher mrs.T showed me this site. my name is hattie for those who want to know.I am now 18 as of december 28th of 2014 just so you know my Favoritewords: Daft,Redoncules,Agnorant and More.... I'm got 2 dogs.2 cats and a fish. i swear the fish is evil.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What i thing of Blogger

It's acually a pretty fun site to go on. You could custimize it to be anyway you want.  You could have it reflect you in many ways. Its a awsome site exspesily if you like to write your ideas or stuff like that. I suggest you make one and particate in the fun of blogger. It's just another place in the world where you can

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like blogger, Hattie! I hope you keep it up and continue blogging :)

    ReplyDelete